Wednesday 2 December 2015

Thanks for the Memories

Hi everyone; I was going to post this over at UGG but I logged in and checked my comment moderation and there was some hella weird stuff in there so I thought perhaps better not. (An FYI: I've left comment moderation switched on on UGG to avoid spam and general abuse, so if you've posted a comment and it hasn't appeared, that's why!)

But for those of you who do see this, it's just a little note to say I won't be updating this blog or Ultimate Goth Guide any longer (what do you mean, you noticed?) and I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has stopped by over the years with some helpful advice or a kind word. You guys have been amazing and I am delighted and honoured to be able to consider many of you my friends.

I still post over at my new(ish) blog She Might Be A Faerie, largely personal stuff, and a far cry from ye olde Goth days, which I'm aware may not be of interest to many of you. However, if you would like to, please do come and say hi, I don't (usually) bite and it would be great to hear from some of you whose online paths I haven't crossed for many years.

Thanks once again to all of you for the support you've shown me, you're fantastic.

<3

1 comment: